POLaroid%20landing%20image_edited.jpg

Packages

Studio quality photography, in the comfort of your own home!

 

Ryan Fitzgibbon Photography caters to professionals and families alike, this includes our four legged companions. 

 

On the day of your shoot, Ryan will arrive to your home or location of choice, with a small studio backdrop and lighting kit. This will provide all the necessary light required to obtain professional quality studio images.

Packages start as low as $150

Set-up time is approximately 30 minutes.

In addition to your 30 minute photo session.

When the shoot is complete Ryan will sit down with you and go through all images from the shoot. At which point you will have the opportunity to select your favourite images. All selections from the shoot will be will be provided in a private digital photo album for download. 

Three professionally edited images are included in the basic package. Additional edits may be purchased for $10 each.

  • Portrait Package

    $150 per person

    30 minute session

    All proofs from shoot provided

     

    3 Edited images

    (additional edited images available for $10 each)

     

    Head Shots & 3/4 length Shots

  • Pet Package

    $100 per animal

    30 minute session

    All proofs from shoot provided

     

    3 Edited images

    (additional edited images available for $10 each)

     

    Add a person or an additional pet for $50

  • à la carte

    Group rate and family packages are available.

     

    Please visit the Contact Page and email Ryan for customized package rates.

A 25% non-refundable retainer is due upon booking, the remaining 75% session fee is due on the day of your session, prior to shooting.

 

All sessions include a photo release form.

Available Here

 

Want to book a session? 

Please email: info@ryanfitzgibbonphotography.com

    Ryan Fitzgibbon Photography is based in Kingston Ontario Canada. Specializing in Professional family portraits, headshots, Pet Portraits and more. Ryan has experience of 15 years working as a commercial photographer in Toronto. Educated in Vancouver.